Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Fall Acrons.

Hello my Quilty friend. I found that I did not post this as I thought. OPS!!! This is such a fun quilt. The Pattern is by Wendy Sheppard AKA- Ivory _Spring on IG. This was such a fun easy Fall quilt. Those Acorns.......I just love them!!!!


I am patting myself on the back because I did piece the plaid top to the acorns. Very proud of them, LOL! The quilting is also shown in this photo. Oak leaves.

I also just love the stars, that you  an make in any color you wish.

 

I used a super soft lush flannel for the back.


I had just enough of the orange fabric left over for the binding. You can see the cute little flower print.

One last look at the whole quilt. Thanks for my hubby he is always willing to hold up my quilts so I may do a photo shoot.




I hope you like this cute little quilt and head on over to get you copy. It comes as a little book Quilts for Autumn just click on the link. Lots of other quilts in this book too.

 

I do not think I will be stopping in before the holidays. I have not been sewing much, lately. Life keeps getting in the way! So, until I see you again, wishing you Quilty Hugs~Heide



 

No comments:

Post a Comment