Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Happy Halloween!

Hello my Quilty guys and Ghouls! I think I have gone a bit batty or at least with my quilt. This was such a fun easy quilt to make and best of all I used mostly scrap pieces to make it.  The pattern is called Bats by Cluck Cluck sew. 




 These bats are made with fun glow in the dark fabrics. 




For the back I used some left over minky that I found when cleaning and re arranging my sewing room. 
You can also really see the quilting great in the gray fabric. 



webs, bats and spiders! just perfect for this quilt. 

My friend talked me into getting this Halloween fabric for the binding, Love it! 


Thanks for stopping by.


Hope you had fun checking out this batty quilt! Until I see you again, wishing you Quilty Hugs and a Happy Halloween! ~Heide

Linkys-

1 comment:

  1. Very cute pattern! I love the quilting that you chose and how it really pops on the backing. Super fun!

    ReplyDelete