Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Macaron Mystery quilt.

Hi My quilty friends. It has been a long, long time! Today I have a flimsy for you. This was a mystery  QAL with Meadow Mist designs.   Cheryl always amazes me with her QAL. I have been doing her yearly QALs for a long time and it is fun to watch the quilts progress and wondering what the final quilt is going to look like. I love how this one turned out.

Here is a close up of the block which were set on point. 

Both the reds and lighter gray fabrics are from one of  Lori Holt's fabric line. 


I need to get this sent off to the quilter to get it quilted. I have one of Lori Holt's flea market flower wide back fabrics for the backing. 

Thanks so much for coming by. Until I see you again wishing you quilty hugs~ Heide

No comments:

Post a Comment