Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

A quick hello!

Hello my quilty friends. I know it has been a while. I am trying to get back to normal after our move. I have been doing some bits and piece sewing. A mug rug here and there and working on a large quilt that I will show you later in the post.  First of all isn't this pillow just the cutest?? It is a Quilt Art Design pattern called Mr Franks Coffee and I made it for a mini swap.  I thought the BG fabric was so fun and went well with the blues that I used on the scarf and mug. 
I used the same fun fabric for the back and used a tried and true hidden zipper installation method that I found at S.O.T.A.K handmade.
 I do hope my swap partner like my pillow. 
So I have also been working on this pattern.  I believe I saw that it was a sew along over at Fat Quarter shop. 

I have finished all the blocks and  now I am working on putting them into rows.  As I get all the rows put together I will send it off to the quilter. 
Here are some of the smaller blocks. I believe the small blocks are about 5"X5".
Here are some of the larger blocks and the fabric at the bottom will be my backing.
Nothing too exciting that I have been working on, I am so looking forward to the cream and sugar to be done so I can start on something else.  Wishing you all Quilty Hugs~ Heide

2 comments:

  1. I love that Cream and Sugar pattern! It will be so soft and soothing on your bed. And your pillow is just the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete