Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Wrapped in Ribbon

Hello my quilty friends. Today I have a cute little table runner for you. 
Last month at my quilt guild we had a wonderful speaker-Kathy Groves. You can find her on FB and she is a certified Quiltworx instructor. She brought so many beautiful quilts to show us I fell in love with the paper pieced quilts. A bunch of the girls took an all day class with Kathy and they started this runner. I could not go because I just started my job, there were a bunch of other things I miss out due to that awful place called work! But that is a story for another time. 
  Kathy mostly brought her quilts and a very few patterns. I did buy two smaller patterns thinking I will give it a try. I watched a few of the Quiltworx you-tube videos and this is what I made. The patterns were super easy and I do love how it turned out.
It is super hard to capture how pretty this runner turned out due to the length of it. 
Above is the whole runner. 
 A close up of one of the stars. 
The back is a little hodge podge of the left over fabrics. They were all batiks. 
 It is just perfect on my new dinning room table. Thanks for stopping by and until I see you again wishing you Quilty Hugs~Heide

Linkys-
Can I get a Whoop-Whoop. 
 Monday Making.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Heide, this is gorgeous! Beautiful, rich browns and that fabulous star shape! I'll bet it looks wonderful against a wooden table. Great finish!!

    ReplyDelete