Pages

Monday, May 20, 2019

H2H- Cotton Candy.

Hello my quilty Friends. It is time for Hands 2 Help.If you do not know about Hands 2 help be sure to check out Sarah's Blog Here. 
                           
 This year was a bit of a challenge for me. I knew I did not have time to put a quilt together because of our move. So as I was cleaning out my sewing room, I found this flimsy and I even had a backing the went with it! I sent it off to the quilter and  Quickly put a binding on it. Which was not done that quickly! 
This is a Jelly Roll race quilt made out of two Jelly rolls. 
The back of the quilt is made with flannel, to make it nice and snuggly. 
A cute little close up of the fabric. 
I am so happy with this finish. I hope to find a local Elderly home that I can donate this too.  With being new to the area, It may take me a bit longer, but hoping to get out this week to find this beauty a new home! Thank you for stopping by and until I see you again, Wishing You Quilty Hugs~Heide

5 comments:

  1. You have moved. Hope it all went smoothly, and love the colours in your quilt,This will be someone's delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found this sweet top in your sewing room. It will make a very nice quilty hug for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like cotton candy! Someone will really love having this pretty piece on her lap. Donating it locally is such a good idea and will help you get to know the area better. Where are you living now, Heide?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty colors! And the butterfly quilting is just right for it. Hurray for you for finding a way to donate during your transition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty quilt. I always wonder what to do with jelly rolls.

    ReplyDelete