Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Lots of love.

Hello my quilty friends! Happy Valentines day. Hope everyones day is filled with love and happiness. I have a new quilt for you today. This one is called Heart strings by V and Co. I used the beautiful metallic ombre fabric  also by V and Co. Have you seen the new colors by them!! So pretty.
I tried something new with this quilt. I used Freshly pieced perfect HST's templates. 
I really like them, there is no trimming of the HST. and they come out perfect every time. Not sure if it is a time saver, but it works for me. 
I used my super yummy and soft minky for the backing. 

 and I had it quilted with a clam shell pattern. 
I love that not one of the hearts is the same. It was a fun and easy quilt to make. 
Thanks for stopping by and until I see you again, Wishing you Quilty Hugs~Heide
Linkys-
Lets Bee social
Can I get a Whoop-Whoop.
From Bolt to Beauty. 

8 comments:

  1. Super design for the 14th February. The other shades with the pinks set them off so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet quilt! I'm sure the minky makes it super cuddly, too. Congrats on another great finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the prettiest heart quilt I've seen. The fabrics really sparkle. The minky on the back is perfect for this beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heide! I just love all of your fabric choices. I have some of that same fabric, and this is a fabulous use for it. Happy Friday! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful -- and it's a quilt you can enjoy well after Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Between the metallic dots and different color values, those hearts shimmer!

    ReplyDelete