Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

All I want for Christmas.....

Hello my quilty friends. I know I am early or late, depends on how you look at it. I worked hard in December to get this done, I just did not have it in me to finish it in 2018. So I now look at it as I have a beautiful quilt to pull out for Christmas 2019! 
For this lovely I used the Christmas Fig fabric by Fig tree quilts.  The pattern is by Sherri Falls Holiday Wishes book. 
I love stars and the gingham  which I also love made this pefect.I knew I had to make it. Such a versatile block.
I did see this in Halloween fabric it looked fantastic! 

I put a very bright flannel dot on the back so it will be snuggley to curl up with during the holidays.

It is quilted with a holly berry pattern by my quilting friend Diane over at Creative stitching services.
Thanks for stopping by and until I see you again wishing you Quilty Hugs~ Heide  

Linkys-
Can I get a Whoop- Whoop. 

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful! You'll love pulling it out again for the holidays, I'm very sure. It will feel like a wonderful gift to yourself :)

    ReplyDelete