Pages

Monday, January 28, 2019

Small but Sweet.

Hello my quilty friends! Long time no see. It is a snowy day here in MI and a bit warmer that what it is going to be. I thought it would be a good idea to get some photos of this sweet little baby quilt.
A good friend of mine, her niece is having her first baby in May so I thought I would make a sweet  little quilt. I know she is having a little girl and the middle name may be Rose. 
I made this using the scrap backing from by Meadow mystery quilt.   you can see it in the link. I also added 2 fat quarters  and some white fabric. The back is a nice black and white gingham. I love Gingham fabric, just not sewing with it, it is never straight. 

This is a Missouri star that I found on MSQ videos. It turned out super cute and I hope the mom to be loves it. 

I have been super busy with the move, we have done a bunch to get the new house the way we want, paint, new kitchen cabinet handles, lights and hauling a bunch of the our stuff over. 
How about a peek??
Here is the old handles. 
and now the new. 


I love what a difference these handles and drawer pulls  made. 
We also changed the lights in the kitchen. The old lights were florescent boxes ( long tube lights).
here are the new ones. 

These also made a huge difference, they are so pretty at night and make some pretty cool designs on the ceiling. 
Thanks so much for stopping by. Until I see you again wishing you Quilty Hugs~Heide 
Linkys- 
Lets Bee Social
Can I get a Whoop- Whoop

4 comments:

  1. That is a really sweet quilt for a sweet baby. I love the changes you made to the cupboard pulls and the lights are really attractive as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely baby quilt, and changes, we too are doing that down here, first off is the outside of the windows are getting painted, and I have changed curtains in one bedroom and the dining room. TOO HOT to do much, about 32C in the shade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The upgrades to your kitchen look so fresh and new! It is amazing what a little hardware change can do. And so much less disruptive than a complete remodel :) That Missouri star quilt turned out so sweet! I'm sure the recipients will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable little baby quilt!

    ReplyDelete