Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Plus sign quilt along.

Hello my quilty friends. I know it has been a long time! Hubby and I are in the home stretch for getting our house ready to put it on the market. Yea!!! So close, Next week are the photos and then on April 13th it is OPEN house time. I am so done! Prayers that this house sells quickly. Others in the neighborhood have sold the first week. Poor dog is so upset. Not letting him have any fun! No more digging in the yard or scratching (Knocking) the front door to come in. Oh yeah a bath too! Lots of new rules for him. He is going to be very happy at the new house. 
So the quilt above I finished in January and waited until now to show you all. 
This is the Meadow Mist design and Quilted Blooms , Plus sign quilt along. I just love how this turned out. Such a great modern quilt. I used these fabrics. 
Here is what I used for the backing. 
It is funny, I found this backing at Backside fabrics.  I won the gift certificate to Backside fabrics! So looking forward to using it. Lots of great backing fabrics at their shop. 
When I took these photos it was such a cold windy day in MI ( January) That I only got a few. The one above is an action shot, the wind blew it off the fence and I snapped the photo as it was falling. Now you can see the whole quilt. 
Thanks so much for stopping by. Thank you to all the great sponsor for this quilt along and A BIG thank you to Cheryl and Paige for the great fun quilt along!
Until I see you again, Wishing you quilt Hugs~Heide 
Linkys- 
Lets Bee Social.  
Can I get a Whoop- Whoop. 

7 comments:

  1. Oh Heidi,I know how hard it is to have a home ready for sale, and when you have sold and moved, that HUGE relief. Love the plus blocks and your colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous quilt! I love the beautiful cool colors and how bold the modern design is! Congratulations on a fabulous finish, and best of luck selling your home. Where will you be moving? Staying in the same area, or moving away?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your quilt is gorgeous. And the backing fabric is perfect for it. Good luck on the sale of your home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fabrics you used in this quilt. It is a very calm quilt and looks wonderful. Congratulations on your win as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of luck with the house sale. I hope it happens quickly. It is so hard to live in a house that needs to be ready to show at a moment's notice, especially with pets.

    Lovely quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your version is awesome, thanks so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete