Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Moroccan tile.

Hello my Quilty friends! Today I have a quilt for you that I made for my husband. His birthday is this week and I realized that I have never made him a quilt.  When I saw this quilt in the American Patchwork and Quilting Magazine  ( April 2016 Issue 141) I knew I had to make it. This was such a fun and easy quilt to put together. 
I really like the off set squares and the outer star. 
The backing is a soft fuzzy flannel.
I love the scrappy orange and yellow tiles as well as the quilting. 
I sure hope the birthday boy likes this, he is so hard to get things for birthdays or holidays. 
 Thanks for stopping by and until I see you again, Wishing you Quilty Hugs~Heide
Linkys-
Lets Bee Social
Finish up Fridays. 



4 comments:

  1. lovely design, and your quilting is a super way to show off those blocks and stars. He will LOVE it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design is so neat—and I like how your quilting adds another dimension. I’m sure the birthday boy will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool pattern! I totally understand why it caught your eye. And I love your interpretation of it with the bold orange against denim-y blues. I'm sure your DH will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete