Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Fall quilt.

Hello my Quilty friends! Happy Fall.  Today's quilt is called Pumpkin Seeds. I bought this pattern 2 years ago and it cam with the Fig Tree fabric.  Love the Fall colors and beautiful Autumn feel. 
Do you see the stars in the pumpkins? I just love stars. 
Here is Guinness ( He looks thrilled) checking out what I was doing, then as I took the shot he looked at something more interesting across the street. 
Such cute pumkins! 
Warning the backing my cause vision impairment, LOL! It is a Gingham print of black and orange. The person that did the quilt said she started getting dizzy looking at it. Talking about Quilting, I had it quuilted with small pumpkins and vines.
I am Super happy with how this quilt turned out. 
Thanks for stopping by. Until I see you again, Wishing you Quilty Hugs~ Heide 
Linky-
Can I get a Whoop-Whoop.
Lets Bee Social.

6 comments:

  1. Love the stars, they make for a perfect pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the stars are a winner, and what a great assistant. Lovely finish, the colours are lovely against the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heide. I love the stars on the pumpkins they take the pumpkins up a knotch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your quilt Heide! I think I saw this quilt onmy instagram feed on the weekend in oranges - it's a great pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stars in the pumpkin blocks make the quilt shine! What a great quilt.

    ReplyDelete