Pages

Friday, September 14, 2018

Fall Swap.

Hello my quilty friends. It has been a bit. I am still here and quilting away. Today I can finely share a little project that I made for a swap. 
I have been participating in Crafting With Lisa Marie. It is a fun little group over on FB. This is the 3 swap that I did and Lisa had a fun little game called Last Swapper Standing....This was so much fun!! We had about 30- 40 people join in and you were given a number and when a number was called you were out, but you got to take someone with you. The last person in the game got a fabric gift from everyone else that was in the game.  How Fun is that! 
So this swap is called Monster and Minis swap. 
Above is the Table runner that I made for my partner. 
Here it is on my buffet. I love the colors and the fun letters.
I used the great letters by Jaybird Quilts from her book called Alphabet Soup. This are such fun letters to make. They go together super easy. 
I also made this cute little pillow for my swap partner. 
Is this not a great witch shoe? I love the bows and the fun curl in the toe. 
I found this pattern over on Craftsy by a designer called Sewing with Squeak. 
I seem to be getting in the Halloween/Fall season. Thanks for stopping by Until I see you again wishing you Quilty Hugs~ Heide 
Linkys
Can I get a Whoop-Whoop. 

2 comments:

  1. Your fall table runner is wonderful but the witches shoe is over the top. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall, those letters are so good.

    ReplyDelete