Pages

Monday, August 27, 2018

Snowflakes

Hello my quilty friends. Hope you are all doing well and getting ready for the back to school schedule. We once again have an empty house and I feel a little sad   
                            Image result for empty nest
 So I head off to my favorite place.          
I have been sewing just not a lot to show for all the sewing I am doing.  


I have turned into one of those quilters with way too many projects in the works. I think right now I have about 2 or 3 quilt alongs ( Summer sampler 2018, Modern Plus Sample, and a Craftsy 2016 Summer block of the month)  that I am working on.   2 or 3 projects that I started and need to finish and about 4 quilts that I have started and had to put them away because they were miss behaving and needed a time out.  Not to mention the new projects that I  can not wait to get started on. Do any of you have this going on?

I did finish a small project, a paper piece project for Quilt Art Design. Janeen was looking for pattern tester for her Festive seasons blocks.
I chose the Star/Snowflake pattern. I used some shades of blue fabric that I had in stock and the white is Fairy frost fabric.....It is so pretty! I think Janeen called these stars and I Think they look like snowflakes what do you think?
I made two and reversed the colors. 
These are just 12" in  square in size and perfect to pick you up out of any Winter dull drums. I thought these were to cute not to share right away. I have one more pattern to test for Janeen and will get that done this weekend. 
Thanks for stopping by and until I see you again wishing you Quilty Hugs~ Heide 
Linky-
Lets Bee Social 
Elm Street Quilts- One Monthly Goal. 

2 comments:

  1. I see snowflakes, too! They are so pretty and make terrific winter pillows :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heide. If you read my post you will know I have some misbehaving going on as well. I love the pillows . They are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete