Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2021

Happy May


 Hello my quilty friends. Happy May! I love this time of year, even if I am a hot mess due to allergies, LOL.

 I love to see everything in blooms, all the birds busy nesting and  singing. All the trees in bloom and new growth from everywhere. I makes me happy.

Today I have a new finish for you. This is called Huddle by Eye Candy Quilts.  I finished piecing this quilt a year and a half ago. I just was not happy with the finish so I put it away and did not think of it again until about 2 months ago. when I decided to get it to the quilter, thinking that that might help.


 The quilting helped a bunch and love the fun spring colors in it.  💓💓The sweet backing fabric! 

You can see the quilting pattern in the above photo. It is quilted with a light teal thread.

Not sure where this cutie is headed. I think it has grown on me and it might just stay. 

Hope you all enjoy some stitching time. Until I see you again, wishing you Quilty Hugs~Heide

Linkys-

First Monday in May 

 

Brag about your beauty. 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely colours for some brightness in your winter. And after some time to mature, this quilt has emerged victorious, and the quilting is lovely. A keeper for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how our feelings towards a project can change. Sometimes it is best to just put it out of sight for a while and come back to with fresh eyes. Maybe seeing your lovely quilt in a different season helped you fall in love with it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so springy and pretty! Isn't it amazing how much quilting can give a piece new life? :)

    ReplyDelete