Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Scrappy cross road.


 Hello my quilty friends. I have a finish for you today. This quilt also used up a bit of my scraps. I found the pattern over on Lori Holts -youtube channel. Lori has some great tips on organizing and how to cut up scraps. My scrap bin was over flowing, now if I push it down I can get the lid on.😂

This is a nice size quilt and it is a square. Nice big block. I made it 4 X4 blocks and with my scraps  I could of made it bigger. I just wanted to get it done to move on to other projects. 

I just love the bright colors with the black. 

I had it quilted in a modern pattern and the thread was tomato red. 

I also love that I can point to a fabric and tell you what quilt that it went into. A quilters Eye spy quilt. 

I used a simple taupe/gray fabric for the back and for the binding I used a black with small white polka dots. 

One last look. Thanks so much for stopping by. Until I see you again, Wishing you Quilty Hugs~ Heide  

Linkys- 

Can I get a Whoop-Whoop.

Brag about your beauties 



7 comments:

  1. It's so gorgeous! Look at all that scrappy goodness. And you know I love the bright colors! What size are each bright squares? I've got a bunch of 3.5" and 4.5" scraps cut :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful quilt and such a great way to use up scraps. Funny how we never get to the bottom of the scrap bins isn't it? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a fabulous scrappy quilt finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is sooo scrappy!!! I bet it will be fun to remember all the quilts that were made to create this fun quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your Scrappy Crossroads! The black is perfect for setting off those cheery bright scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrappy quilts are my favorite and I love your colorful Crossroads quilt with the black. Thanks for sharing the source for the pattern. Great finish1

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun color combination. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete