Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2020

4 x 4 love

Hello my quilty friends. 
Here with a sweet little Valentines day quilted pillow. 
I whipped this cute little pillow up this morning. Here are some of my favorite hearts. 
All of these hearts were made from scraps from my pink scrap bin. 
and the background fabric was left over from my Sugar and cream quilt. 
So happy and please that this was just a sweet little project that I could get done in just a morning. 
Happy Valentines day! Until I see you again, wishing your Quilty Hugs~ Heide

Update- I made another pillow last night. This one is in reds and the heart were just a bit bigger. 
View #2 of red heart pillow. 



Linkys- Monday Making. 

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty little pillow! It really turned out so nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute pillow. I'm impressed you even put in cording around the edge. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete