Pages

Friday, July 27, 2018

two bags.

 Hello my quilty friends. Today I have two Aeroplane bags pattern by Sew Sweetness. 
I have wanted to make this bag for a long time. I was a bit intimidated by its size and that it is a bag. Sara has some great videos that you can purchase on her website and the Aeroplane bag is one of them.   
 The Video helped a ton! This one is for my Sister, she had a birthday this past  Tuesday.
 Perfect Purple cone flower!
 This one is for myself, I used the black and teal cone flower fabric and black cork for the bottom and handles.
I am super happy with how these turned out and  I dont know why I was so worried about making them. Can't wait to see what my Sister says! 
Until I see you agian. Wishing you Quilty Hugs~ Heide 

Links- Can I get a Whoop-Whoop.  
Lets Bee Social. 

2 comments:

  1. Your sister is so lucky! What a couple of super bags! Bags still intimidate me so I'm glad to hear these weren't too difficult :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful bags Heide. I'm sure your sister loves her bag. I really love the one you kept for yourself. The cork looks really cool with the teal coneflowers.

    ReplyDelete