Pages

Saturday, November 18, 2017

It's been a while.

Hello my quilty friends. 
Have any of you run into trouble posting? I have been working 2 jobs (part time each) and get home when it is dark and then the weather has not cooperated with me getting some decent photos. I have not been able to get out to get any photos of what I have been working on.  So today I had a helper and  braved the rainy weather.
My sister in law showed me this quilt and I knew she liked it so I se off to find the fabric and pattern so I could get this done for Thanksgiving, when I will be seeing her. 
I found the fabric online and the pattern was  found here at Craftsy. 
I had it quilted all over with a star pattern. I wanted to have it custom quilted but Oh my the cost! 
I also had it backed with some super soft minky. Hopefully it will keep my Sister in-law warm cozy in the cold north.  
I think my SIL will be super surprised, She is not expecting this, so looking forward to see here reaction. 
Until I see you again, Wishing you Quilty Hugs~Heide
Linkys- 
Finish up Friday 
Lets Bee Social. 

3 comments:

  1. I can certainly relate to the posting, I finished work a few weeks ago but with one thing and another it’s been a struggle for me too. Sometimes the longer I leave it the more difficult it becomes. You’ve made a great job of the quilt, I love the contrast between the vivid blue and the white. I’m sure your SIL will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes things just get busy! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, beautiful comforting quilt! I'm sure she loves it. And yes, life can't always be quilts and giggles--wish it could!!! We understand...

    ReplyDelete