Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Mini pumpkins.

Hello my quilting friends! Hope everyone is well, today I have a cute little mini for you . I am seeing this adorable quilts all over the web. It is Mini Pumpkins by  Allison over at  Cluck, cluck Sew. 
It is just the cutest little fall quilt. Love all those cute little pumpkins! 
 I added some cute Halloween fabrics to the mix. I have so much fabric left over from the Fat Quarters that I could make a 2nd mini. Which if I had the time I would! But my quilting list keeps growing and with the holidays fast approaching I need to get to work! 
I was going to hang this up by my back door, but is is a tad too big for the area. So I found a new place to hang it and I love the new spot. 
It's new home is right by my front door. Perfect spot!
For the binding I used a FQ from my "elementary" Fabric. I think it was just the perfect pick. 
Thanks for stopping by and until I see you again, wishing you Quilty Hugs~Heide 

Linkys-
Lets Bee Social
Finish up Fridays

6 comments:

  1. Mini pumpkins are majorly cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an eye catching little quilt! It's gorgeous! I love the cross hatched straight line quilting - great texture

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just darling! A lovely fall welcome. Nice work, Heide!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pumpkin quilt, Heide! It is finally feeling like fall here this week. Seemed like summer was going to last forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pumpkins! I am hoping to make my own pumpkin mini to be used for decoration next year. Yours is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pumpkin quilt. I love the binding fabric and the quilting. Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete