Pages

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Hands 2 Help.

Hi my quilty friends. Happy Easter! Wishing you a blessed day.
Here is a sneak peek at my Hand 2 Help quilt. I have the flimsy ready. This will be donated in my Mother in Laws name.  If you do not know Hands 2 Help make sure to stop by Sarah's Blog- Confessions of a Fabric Addict.
I need to get my backing fabric as well as send it out to get quilted. This is such a pretty finish. The fabric is floral. Here is a closer look. 
One last look. Thanks for stopping by and until I see you again wishing you Quilty Hugs~ Heide 

Linkys-
Lets Bee Social. 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Heide! I like the little bursts of aqua. What is the name of that block? It looks familiar but I'm blanking on where I've seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very pretty Heidee and what a great cause to be making for.

    ReplyDelete