Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Star Patriotic pillow.

I wanted to make some thing patriotic for the 4th of July,  saw this cute little pillow by Allison over at  Cluck cluck sew.  I had a lazy morning and whipped this little cutie up in about one hour! I was not sure what I had in my stash, I knew I had red and white but, did I have any blue fabric, I did! I did!  So off to work I went and very happy how it turned out, my first time making a star and it was fairly easy....I got a little excited when I was sewing the last row together and I did it upside down. LOL!!

Here a close up of the star. Not to bad for a newbie...
On another note very excited that I finished a project all by my self, quilted and attached the binding all by my lonesome!  Here is the post about the project. I was so worried about quilting this and that I would ruin this. I am so happy with how it did turn out, not perfect but then again it would not be home made if it was perfect! 
Thanks for stopping by and Wishing you a safe and Happy 4th of July! 
Quilty Hugs, Heide 
Challenges:
Confession of a Fabric addict- Whoop- Whoop!!
Show off Saturday 

No comments:

Post a Comment