Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

Red, White and blue stars.

Hello my quilty friends! Hope you are all safe and sound. I have been doing well. Trying to get to my sewing room everyday but, I have a cute little fur puppy that is off of her schedule with us home. If I bring her down, she pulls fabric from the shelves. It's a good thing she is cute!!
This fun pattern is by A Bright corner called- Skipper. This pattern will make a quilt in 4 different sizes.  I made a throw. 
This is also for Hands 2 Help over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict. I still need to get it quilted, just not sure when, with all this mess going on. 
                            108 Smashing Atoms Wide Quilt Backing by Color Principle for Henry Glass - Patriotic 
 This is the backing that came this week. I thought it would be super fun. 
 It did not seem like a windy day when I went outside. With this just being a flimsy, it keep blowing away. LOL!
Thanks so much for stopping by and until I see you again Wishing you quilty hugs~ Heide

Linkys-
Can I get a Whoop-Whoop. 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun pattern! I've never seen that star shape before. It looks great in red, white and blue. Which H2H charity will you send it to?

    ReplyDelete