Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Christmas panel in July.

 Hello my quilty friends, 


 I have a cute little Christmas panel for you. I  used a tutorial from Jordan fabrics called Secret panel. This is a simple easy way to work with panels. I am normally not drawn to them but, I wanted a holiday wall hanging to replace my beautiful butterfly wall hanging you can see that here.  


 


 

I do wish this panel was a bit bigger. Sad to say this panel is not longer available. It is called -Holiday Flourish 13 - Silver Tree Metallic Panel Holiday Flourish 13 - Silver Tree Metallic Panel 

A google search may find some store with it in stock.  

 

A closer look at the simple quilting. I had the quilter add this on to a wide back piece that I had left over and because the back is only seen by me it did not need to match.  

 

It was a hot buggy day when I snapped the photo on temporary 🐕  dog fence( IT has been up for two years). I hope that we have the invisible fence installed before winter because to be honest I hate this green fence. It works, it keeps the dogs in and safe.....ITS SO UGLY!! 🤣

That is all for today, hope you are all enjoying your July and until I see you again, Wishing you Quilty Hugs~Heide

Linky-

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could see it, Heide, but all the photos show up as errors on my screen :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This piece turned out so nice! That's a great pattern to use for a panel, and it makes a super wall hanging :)

    ReplyDelete