Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Sweetness.

Hello my quilty friends, Today I have the sweetest little quilt for you. Nothing is better that baby quilts! I have go to one of my favorites....Elizabeth Hartman's Fancy fox quilt.
This is my 3 or 4th fox quilt and it never gets old. Everytime I make a little fox, I smile. These are just so cute! 
When I sent it off the the quilter, I gave her free rein on the quilting. She picked this cute paw print design.
 
  The binding is left over 2.5 inch strips and I also used the a flange binding technique. 
 The backing is a soft snuggly flannel to match the colors in the front. 
 This sweet quilt is getting ready to get packed up and I am sending it to a friend that will become a Grandmother for the first time....She is super excited! I am looking forward to see what they think about this sweet quilt.
 Thank you for stopping by and until I see you again, Wishing you Quilty Hugs~Heide

Linkys-
Can I get a Whoop-Whoop. 
Monday Making

6 comments:

  1. So cute! You're right, those sweet fox faces never get old! I'm sure your friend and her new grandbaby will adore this quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! This is always an adorable pattern and I really love the foxes in blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I've seen many fox quilts but I never tire of seeing them:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this quilt will be well received! It's adorable and I can see why you'd make it over and over again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you did a fabulous job, as did your quilter, such a perfect motif!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Binance Getting insufficient funds message
    Majority of Binance users encounter errors associated with getting insufficient funds message every now and then, that makes users helpless and also hamper users work in the middle of nowhere. Under such critical scenarios, contacting Binance support number is the fruitful decision. You will be connected to the professionals who have impeccable solutions and remedies for your every single error. They are available all day and night for assistance and can be accessed from any corner of the world.

    ReplyDelete