Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

My First bag.

I am super excited to show you this bag that I made. I saw a sample at a quilt shop kind of close to me....about a 40 minute ride from my house.  I fell in love when I saw the sample and passed on the class 2 times...so when the shop called for the 3rd time and asked me if I was interested in taking the class, I did not pass it up this time. The pattern is called The Professional tote bag by The Creative Thimble.

 The first photo is is the front of the bag, it has a pocket and a zipper pocket.  The 2nd photo is the back of the bag and that also has a magnetic pocket and a luggage strap. Which keeps it secured to your luggage handle. 
I love this fabric....it makes me super happy! 
This has two great side pockets able to hold water bottles or a coffee cup. 
The inside has a great large zipper pouch, it is large enough to hold a laptop.  This side also has two pockets and a key fob holder. 
The other side has 3 pockets and one has a Velcro closer top. This bag is super cool....it turned out great and It has so many pockets I don't think I could fill them all!
Did I mention how happy this fabric makes me...The large Flower fabric as well as the inside fabric, Intrigue by Nancy Rink ( Marcus fabric). The dot is is called  Soho calico twinkle flowers by Maggie and Flo ( BeartexLLC).
 I would not say this was an easy bag to make and do not think I could of done this with out the great instructors help.I want to make another one just to help solidify all the directions. 
Thanks for stopping by and Until I see you again wishing you Quilty Hugs~ Heide 

Linky-
Lets Bee Social.
Finish it up Friday  

7 comments:

  1. Great bag! I can see why you love that fabric, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, super bag Heide, I do like the fabric you chose, and those pockets , this is winner #1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag. Looks a useful size too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so impressed. I would love to be able to create something like this. Jus beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks complicated! What a great job you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful bag and such lovely fabric - you must be really pleased!

    ReplyDelete