Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2016

May is for Makers.

                                    May Is For Makers | LRstitched.com
Hello Bloggers! I have been seeing a lot of post for the May is for Makes and Thought I would join in on the purchasing fun.  You can read about how this started over at  LR stitched aka Lindsey Rhodes.
To be honest I started before May So I am a little ahead of the game, LOL.
Though I am not a pattern writer I do appreciate all the hard work and skill that goes into the process and would love to help out a small business.
Today I fell in love with a pattern over on Craftsy.  The pattern is called Island Girl by Fresh Lemons 

                             (7) Name: 'Quilting : Island Girl Quilt Pattern - PDF

It has such fun colors and an interesting pattern I had to add it to my pattern collection. 
Thanks for stopping in and until I see you again...I am wishing you Quilty Hugs~ Heide 


                                                   



3 comments:

  1. Cute pattern indeed. It looks like it would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fab! Looks like it could be a good scrap-busting quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tois is a cute quilt and the May is for makers is a great idea. While I haven't bought any patterns this month I have bought a couple book just out that are being reviewed by bloggers. Hope that counts for something. I will go look at craftsy the next two week and try and find something in my budget and liking. And the liking part will be no problem.

    ReplyDelete