Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Wanda 2.0

 

Hello my Quilty friends. I have a new finish for you today.  This quilt is called Wanda, pattern by GE designs. I am calling it Wanda 2.0 because it is my second Wanda quilt. The first one you can see here. 

I use some of the first fabric that I bought when first quilting. Fabric line called Aloha Girl by Fig Tree quilts. It is dated 2014. I had other plans for this fabric and as you can see the other plans never happened. 😂

This us such sweet fabric and I love how it turned out. 

Here is a look at the back so you can see the beautiful quilting pattern as well as the bright blue fabric. I made this quilt for hand to heart and it was donated to a charity.

One more look. The photos just do not do the fabric justice. It is such a pretty fabric line.

Thanks for stopping by and until I see you again wishing you quilty hugs~Heide


Linky.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous fabric, fun design, wonderful quilting! It's a beauty, Heide!

    ReplyDelete