Pages

Friday, July 2, 2021

Morewood mystery. QAL


Hello my quilty friends Happy July! This beauty got finished last week, on a road trip. It has been sitting in a room at my house for about two months and it just needed the binding. I enjoy putting bindings on but, I really enjoy putting them on while on a road trip. We took a trip to Wisconsin and I got two quilts finished. Whoot-Whoot!

This quilt was a mystery quilt along with Meadow Mist Designs called Morewood Mystery. Cheryl has such great QAL, I have loved each quilt and she has a new QAL that started yesterday called Macaroon mystery. 

All fabrics for this quilt were from my stash, except the backing. I just love how they go together  to make this happy little quilt. 

My favorite fabric was the sweet little flowers. 

A bit of the quilting and my label.

This quilt found a new home with my Sons future in laws. I gave it to them this past weekend up North at a wine tasting event. They just loved it and of course the backing was a big hit! 

That's it for today, Until I see you again Wishing you Quilty Hugs~ Heide 

Linkys-




No comments:

Post a Comment