Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2021

Wanda and a few stitiching projects.

 

Hello my Quilty friends, boy has it been a long time! I have been busy and just not feeling like blogging. I have quilts to show you. Today's quilt is called Wanda. It is a pattern by GE designs.  This great and easy pattern uses up charm packs. It is such a fun easy quilt to put together. I made two! Going to be making a third. I will show you the 2nd Wanda after I get her binding on.

Here is a close up of the quilting and fabric. 

There is a 5th row of squares hidden up at the top. 

Below is what I used for the backing. I got a Wide back from Backside fabric and used it for two quilts. 


 This photo also show the quilting. 


Thanks for stopping  by. 

I going to share with you some of the reasons I have been neglecting my blog. 

 You can see more of my Cross stitch on IG. I started back to Cross stitching after taking quite a long time off, due to being unable to not see the weave in the fabrics. I have discover that I can use 14 ct adia and do quite well with that plus using an extra pair of glasses, and a good light 😂.  I also enjoy finishing the pieces to use around the house of giving as gifts. These are quick and easy with results after a few nights of stitching in front of the TV.  Just like Quilting There are so many Great patterns and so little time.

Thanks for stopping by my friends and until I see you again, Wishing you Quilty hugs and happy stitiching~ Heide 

 

Linkys-

Whoop- Whoop.




2 comments:

  1. Lovely stitched bunnies. and your top quilt, soft colours suit the design so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda is just lovely! I love the soft colors you chose, and the quilting texture is divine. Yours may be the one that pushes me over the edge to buy the pattern and make one myself :)

    ReplyDelete